Samba Classes in London Schedule
The London School of Samba dance and drumming classes are back on Sunday evenings at Waterloo Action Centre (WAC), with numbers limited to a maximum 27 participants.Dance class is 6 – 7.30pm, and Bateria class is 7.30 – 9pm – both classes are open to all and suitable for beginners
- You may book and pay for both Bateria and Dance classes, if places are available
- Dance class participants who haven’t pre-booked for Bateria class may stay on and pay on the door if there are still places available
- £1 of every booking will be donated to our charities: Task Brasil supporting street kids in Rio, and Mocidade, our ‘godmother’ Samba School
In light of COVID 19, the London School of Samba has created a procedure which aims to minimise the risk of Covid-19 exposure at the Waterloo Action Centre (WAC) during our samba classes but also reiterate the importance of infection control/health and safety on these premises. Please be assured that the London School of Samba takes the COVID-19 very seriously; anyone who does not adhere to these rules deliberately will be escorted from the premises.
- All sessions will contain a maximum of 27 participants plus the teacher in the large dance hall.
- While entering WAC and walking down the corridor a mask must be worn. Masks may be removed if you wish after entering the Bateria/Dance rehearsal space.
- For the Bateria, drums must not be swapped between players. There will be a short clean down of instruments after the session.
- Following the lesson, please leave the centre promptly.