Are you looking for a rare and spectacular outfit to wear to a fancy dress party? Are you part of a amateur dramatic company looking for single or multiple costumes for an upcoming show?
London School of Samba can help you out!
Our authentic carnival costumes can be yours to hire, so ladies you can indulge your fantasy of being a samba show girl for a night. We also have multiple costumes for any theatre or performance groups out there looking for colourful and inventive gear. We also have stock we would like to clear, so get in touch, we can send you some pictures, guide price and make us an offer.
We can’t guarantee that our costumes will help you dance samba, but we can guarantee that you will bring some Brazilian sunshine and carnival magic with you! You will look the real deal.
We can currently supply;
– feminine costumes and head dresses
– full samba passista costume, head dresses, back packs
– some carnival/fancy dress style costumes
– some stock is also for sale
– costumes and large pieces for corporate back drops/advertisments
– 1 fancy dress style of male costume
– back pack frames
– large feathered masculine costumes
– children’s costumes
– costumes for fitness competitions
– large numbers of costumes of the same style
– costumes for hire overseas, for out of London only in exceptional circumstances (corporate)
For viewing/collection dates please see our costume workshop schedule by clicking here.
To arrange arrange a viewing/collection please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DON’T just turn up.
London School of Samba offer dance and drumming classes for complete beginners to performer level. We parade every year at the Notting Hill Carnival which is open to all abilities. Our performance group travel the UK and abroad to do shows and are available to hire for private functions>>.
All our costumes are made by hand and you can learn the techniques used at one of our costume making workshops. You can also hire one of these spectacular outfits for an event. There are also regular Make-Up workshops to learn how to prepare the performers for shows and carnivals.
We are a friendly charity whose mission is to allow people to experience the feel and emotion of Brazilian arts through samba dancing, samba drumming and carnival preparations. Everyone is welcome at the school and there is a place for everyone.